HLC provides a one-year warranty on all products from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover the costs if the damage was caused by itself or is due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. The buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered products immediately upon arrival. If it turns out that the delivered product is not the ordered product or the product is insufficient or incomplete, the customer must immediately notify these defects by e-mail to HLC (firstname.lastname@example.org). The goods must be returned to HLC in their original packaging (including cartons and documents) and in a new condition. If the product condition makes resale impossible, you automatically lose the right to return and refund.
If a customer's complaints are justified by HLC, HLC gives the customer the choice to replace the delivered goods free of charge or to grant the customer a refund.
The warranty does not apply if:
- Discoloration caused by contact with chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, whirlpools, etc.
- The natural process of fading the coating has arisen in white rhodium or 24 carat yellow gold;
- The customer has personally processed, repaired or modified the delivered jewellery;
- The customer has the delivered jewelry processed, repaired or modified by a third party.
- The jewellery supplied was subjected to abnormal conditions, other careless procedures or contrary to HLC's instructions.
In these cases, only repairs are carried out for a fee.